Some Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Yes, you can order from any device(Laptop, desktop, mobile, tablets) connected to the internet.
Oops! Unfortunately, we are unable to edit the billing address once an order has been placed. Not to worry! It appears that you were able to successfully place your order. As long as your shipping address is correct, you will be able to receive your order!
No, unfortunately we cannot modify orders once they have been placed. All sales are final. So sorry for any inconvenience!
- Go to Your Orders to display your recent orders. To return a gift, see Return a Gift.
- Choose the order and select Return or Replace Items.
- Select the item you want to return, and select an option from the Reason for return menu.
- Choose how to process your return. If applicable, select to issue a refund or replacement.
For items sold from an Amazon seller, you’ll see Submit return request. The Amazon seller reviews return requests before issuing a refund or replacement. If you don’t receive a response within two business days, you can submit an A-to-z Guarantee claim. For more information, see About A-to-z Guarantee.
- Select your preferred return method.
- Print your return label and return authorization.Tip: Each return label is assigned to a specific return. To make sure that you receive the correct refund, don’t include items from multiple orders or shipments in the same box.
- Add your return label (if applicable) and package your items for return. Pack your item securely, following the instructions sent to you when you requested your return from the Returns Center.
Your email address will not be published.